Bridge in Champions League squad, Hargreaves not

BlueJill said:
keemcfc said:
hidera2 said:
It's too risky to put hargreaves in cl list. He might break down several minutes after starting the game and that would cost us a valuable replacement.
Not forgetting players such as Savić and Balotelli can go on the B list as they're under 21.

Mario and Savic CANNOT go on the B list.
Oh yeah lol, not been here long enough....

So what about Suarez/Assulin/Rekik/Scapuzzi etc?

Its all about taking the pressure off of Hargreaves. If he'd been included in the squad, evey time he didnt feature on matchday it would be reported as "yet another setback".

Not including him is a very clear statement that we know he's not ready and that he's not expected to play much until later in the season.

Is the official list out yet or is this all just media and everyone elses guess work at present????

keemcfc said:
BlueJill said:
keemcfc said:
Not forgetting players such as Savić and Balotelli can go on the B list as they're under 21.

Mario and Savic CANNOT go on the B list.
Oh yeah lol, not been here long enough....

So what about Suarez/Assulin/Rekik/Scapuzzi etc?

I assume not, but I think that is probably ok. I don't see that group getting CL playing time this year. Next year maybe and by then Assulin at least should be able to go on list B.

bzekosilva said:
to someone above who said mario is not 21.....he is 21.
He's only just young enough to be eligible to go on the B list, but he's not been here long enough and that's the part I forgot about lol

keemcfc said:
bzekosilva said:
to someone above who said mario is not 21.....he is 21.
He's only just young enough to be eligible to go on the B list, but he's not been here long enough and that's the part I forgot about lol

Exactly. Thats why for the PL he wont be registered but for the CL he will.

on the city facebook page it says bridge not included in PL squad but we only have 24 players in it???

don't know why you wouldn't just chuck him in it just in case.

ban-mcfc said:
on the city facebook page it says bridge not included in PL squad but we only have 24 players in it???

don't know why you wouldn't just chuck him in it just in case.
This could be way off the mark, but I am under the impression that if he's listed in our PL squad, that he can't then be loaned out to a Championship team, if he isn't, then he can. Maybe we're loaning him back to West Ham in a week or two when the Championship loan window opens?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.