Bridge to Sunderland on loan (updated)

MadchesterCity

Haalander; There can be only one, two, THREE!
Team supported
‘Rodri, Rodri, Rodri’ !!! PinchMe PinchMe PinchMe THREE was the magic number !!! CITY CITY CITY Manchester England Europe
Time to leave Wayne, what is it going to take?

Does Mancini have to shag your girlfriend to get you to move?

Time to play football again and stop milking the club

Re: Wayne Bridge have you no shame

I'm afraid he obviously hasn't any shame or desire to play which is probably what Mancini realised early on.

looks like another Danny Mills situation stuck with him until his contract is up

If I was offered £85k a week and had to do very little in return, I wouldn't move until that contract was up. Some footballers don't even like the game, perhaps he's one of them. He's doing nothing wrong as its a contract between TWO parties.

Pigeonho said:
If I was offered £85k a week and had to do very little in return, I wouldn't move until that contract was up. Some footballers don't even like the game, perhaps he's one of them. He's doing nothing wrong as its a contract between TWO parties.
Exactly...

Still like him to go,but he knows we are his last pay day.

Wayne Bridge have you no shame

The shame is not with Wayne bridge for me, more with Hughes, he pushed hard for some signings while at the club. Bellamy, RSC and bridge, cost the club millions. You could also add lesscott as while he is vastly improved we would never get anywhere near the money back on him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.