Bridge to Sunderland on loan (updated)

Wayne Bridge have you no shame

I wish someone would pay me £90k a week to do fuck all....

Re: Wayne Bridge have you no shame

Rammy Blue said:
I wish someone would pay me £90k a week to do fuck all....

Innit....

Fair play to Bridge. City gave him a contract. He clearly would rather sit it out until he gets an offer which suits him 100%. Both sides are well within their rights to act in the manner in which they have ....

Do what Porto did and have hardline supporter groups go around to his house for a word.

Blue Alliance anyone? ;)

Pigeonho said:
If I was offered £85k a week and had to do very little in return, I wouldn't move until that contract was up. Some footballers don't even like the game, perhaps he's one of them. He's doing nothing wrong as its a contract between TWO parties.

Well, your'e exactly right about the contract Pige but the majority of footballers want to play the game. He's already withdrawn from selection for England and he'll be 32, going on 33 when his contract ends in summer 2013. The bigger question is by doing this is he effectively ending his top flight career? We know he's not going to get a lucrative deal like the one he's got at City again. It's possible that the club won't pay his contract off. I can see him being released in 2013 and going back to Southampton on a free transfer.

Carver said:
Pigeonho said:
If I was offered £85k a week and had to do very little in return, I wouldn't move until that contract was up. Some footballers don't even like the game, perhaps he's one of them. He's doing nothing wrong as its a contract between TWO parties.

Well, your'e exactly right about the contract Pige but the majority of footballers want to play the game. He's already withdrawn from selection for England and he'll be 32, going on 33 when his contract ends in summer 2013. The bigger question is by doing this is he effectively ending his top flight career? We know he's not going to get a lucrative deal like the one he's got at City again. It's possible that the club won't pay his contract off. I can see him being released in 2013 and going back to Southampton on a free transfer.
Oh yeah I know that mate, but there are some who aren't that interested. It was Assou-Ekkoto who said he doesn't like the game or has no affinity with Spurs at all, but it and they pay well so that's why he's here. Curtis Woodhouse too, played the game, got a bit of cash from it then went onto what he really wanted to do - boxing. Just saying that if someone is at 32/33 and they're being paid shit loads of money, have no money worries for life and everythings cushy.... I can see why Bridge is doing what he's doing.

Besides he can do no wrong in my eyes as he provided me with one of the funniest moments i've seen in football - snubbing that **** JT in the pre-match handshake!

He turns up for training and is carrying out his contractual obligations, more than the fat Argentine is doing.

Mancini doesn't fancy him and no club has come in for him this window, i can't see no shame to be honest?

Danamy said:
He turns up for training and is carrying out his contractual obligations, more than the fat Argentine is doing.

Mancini doesn't fancy him and no club has come in for him this window, i can't see no shame to be honest?

Heard anything about Hazard to Chelsea in the summer?

Besides he can do no wrong in my eyes as he provided me with one of the funniest moments i've seen in football - snubbing that **** JT in the pre-match handshake!

The real reason why there was no handshake in the Chavs QPhahaha game the other night. Terry would have been snubbed again.

Bridge also has to shell out £6k a month in maintenance 'til his kid is 18. He may be saving up for his retirement.

I don't think many players fall out of love with the game, more where they are playing it to make the money that they can earn. (Club and area) That brings to mind someone else in our club who shall remain nameless.

allan harper said:
Danamy said:

Nothing on that at the moment.............

Danamy said:
allan harper said:
Danamy said:

Nothing on that at the moment.............

Ok cheers mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.