Bridge Too Far...

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
Don't like him. Too weak on the ball, not tenacious enough when challenged. Too rare he comes away with the ball on a 50/ 50. Crossing is awful, as a rule. Overrated.

For me, I'd rather see garrido back, but we all know how stubborn Hughes is. Garrido links up better with Robinho, on the left.

I don't what it is about Bridge, but I think he's not going to improve us any more than what he's giving us.

I'm fooked off with him as a buy.

Was saying this time and time again when we were being linked with him and everyone was crapping their pants saying he was quality of the highest order. He's poor and he always has been.

Well i suppose Ashley Cole wasn't preferred to him at Chelsea for nothing , and Bridge hasn't really been effective for us so far , but he needs a bit more time.

If the rumours are true that he can't settle in the North he might not be here for much longer anyway

Feed-The-Goat said:
hes not been great for us so far, a few errors and cost us a few goals, but remember he has hardly played for 3 years and has just moved to a new area, he is probably still settling down and still trying to get his form back....like with hughes give him time i say.

Why would moving from London to Manchester exclude him for being poor??

Have you read the amount of stick 'The Sunshine Boys' get??!!

Unacceptable excuse.

Feed-The-Goat said:
hes not been great for us so far, a few errors and cost us a few goals, but remember he has hardly played for 3 years and has just moved to a new area, he is probably still settling down and still trying to get his form back....like with hughes give him time i say.

A few? He's been the one at fault for around 5 or 6 goals now.

Bigga said:
Feed-The-Goat said:

Why would moving from London to Manchester exclude him for being poor??

Have you read the amount of stick 'The Sunshine Boys' get??!!

Unacceptable excuse.

well for starters no need to have a go, i was just gettin involved in a debate with you.

im not saying that moving to manchester from london is an excuse, im saying its not easy thats all. im using more of the 3 years with only the odd game here and there as the main excuse for him.

but if im gonna get a roasting like that theres no point

I'm not sure what to think. Although he's a positive player and links well down the left he's not as good as I thought he was. I now know why he played second fiddle to Cashley. Saying that I think he's still better than garrido.

I think he is getting better, once he has settled in he will be a very good player for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.