Bridge

Gina

Not been on here 4 a bit due to personal probs, 2 nights ago was with a city player and an ex city player, they were not in my comapny personally but i was in their company if you get what i mean!

The gist is Hughes is on borrowed time but the owners dont want to be seen as Roman Abramovich sacking left right and centre.

If Hughes fails in the UEFA then he will go, and a temporary manager will be brought in.

He apparentley is not motivating the players.

Wayne can't settle in the north west obviously it is affecting his game, hopefully he will come good as we all know he his a great player with i must say nice legs lol.

Forgot to say, it was also mentioned that Hughes was not appointed by ADUG! So in other words they will appoint their own man.

Gina said:
Not been on here 4 a bit due to personal probs, 2 nights ago was with a city player and an ex city player, they were not in my comapny personally but i was in their company if you get what i mean!

The gist is Hughes is on borrowed time but the owners dont want to be seen as Roman Abramovich sacking left right and centre.

If Hughes fails in the UEFA then he will go, and a temporary manager will be brought in.

Wayne can't settle in the north west obviously it is affecting his game, hopefully he will come good as we all know he his a great player with i must say nice legs lol.

You know for a fact that Bridge can't settle, a month in?

Timbobs said:
Gina said:

You know for a fact that Bridge can't settle, a month in?

Thats what im told, some players do settle quickly obviously he cant performances say something is wrong!!

I find it amazing how us, normal fans, seem to know the inner workings of palyers private lives.

Zabaleta had a bad couple of starts and came good, so will Bridge.

I dont think you can start blaming any defence/defenders until our midfield can stop instantly giving the ball away. Theres was far to much pressure on them today and that was down to a lack of possession.

TFC said:
It must be hard, getting paid 70k a week to play footy...

I reckon I could settle in the mountain region of Afghanistan for that kind of moolah.
Quite. These spoilt brats earn two or three times or four times as much in a week as most of us do in a year yet the idle, incompetent, feckless muppets can't be arsed to put in a 90 minute shift once a bloody week. I've no sympathy at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.