Bridge

What a load of BOLLOCKS.............
The take over didnt just happen a day it was going on for weeks, Hughes knew about it when he took over, so they must have know about him being appointed.

This poster has got form for BS

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100541" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?t=100541</a>

Gina said:
Not been on here 4 a bit due to personal probs, 2 nights ago was with a city player and an ex city player, they were not in my comapny personally but i was in their company if you get what i mean!

The gist is Hughes is on borrowed time but the owners dont want to be seen as Roman Abramovich sacking left right and centre.

If Hughes fails in the UEFA then he will go, and a temporary manager will be brought in.

He apparentley is not motivating the players.

Wayne can't settle in the north west obviously it is affecting his game, hopefully he will come good as we all know he his a great player with i must say nice legs lol.

How do player/ex players know what ADUGs intentions are? I worked for Virgin once, guess how many times Richard Branson personally told me his future business plans.

Oh and ADUG didnt appoint Hughes? No shit! Wow, here's an exclusive for you, Shaun Wright Phillips is black and kinda short, keep it hush hush though eh?

Ducado said:
This poster has got form for BS

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100541" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?t=100541</a>

Indeed.

I was impressed with Bridge when he played against Wigan at home but then he hasn't performed to his potential in the games after, however he is not the only player to do this.

It may take time for Bridge to settle in, as another poster mentioned Zab had a few poor games at the start of the season but has managed to turn it round, also last season Corluka started off with a few shocking performances but that didnt make him a bad player.

Took words out of my mouth, players not motivated and have lost confidence in their ability and their teammates, a shambles as witnessed on the pitch yesterday.

FACT: even if Gina is bullshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.