Bridge

Bridger's biggest problem at the moment is he doesn't have cover or support in front of him.
Yet again yesterday he was exposed to having Johnson and Pennant to contend with and no help whatsoever.
I think his game will improve once Petrov returns and he has a natural left sided player to work with and will give more balance to the team.
As for him not settling in the North West is utter bollox and rumours like these don't help as it gives idiots that believe it more ammunition to get on players backs.

Is this Gina the wife of Oldham Blue - the guy who sadly passed away?

She used to come on here with footballing tit bits every so often aand give us all an update on how the kids were doing.

Or was that Tina?

Gina said:
Not been on here 4 a bit due to personal probs, 2 nights ago was with a city player and an ex city player, they were not in my comapny personally but i was in their company if you get what i mean!

The gist is Hughes is on borrowed time but the owners dont want to be seen as Roman Abramovich sacking left right and centre.

If Hughes fails in the UEFA then he will go, and a temporary manager will be brought in.

He apparentley is not motivating the players.

Wayne can't settle in the north west obviously it is affecting his game, hopefully he will come good as we all know he his a great player with i must say nice legs lol.

The usual load of bollocks, courtesy of Toffeesforme... oops I said it.

TFC said:
It must be hard, getting paid 70k a week to play footy...

I reckon I could settle in the mountain region of Afghanistan for that kind of moolah.
Having moved around a lot with my work, there are many factors in settling in and while for 70k, I would more than happily join you with my mountain boots on in Afghanistan, It doesn't mean I would be happy there, it's a fact some players don't settle. Who was that Oxford player that moved to West Ham and couldn't settle? Its 40miles for gods sake! However, it happens, not sure if its true in this case, but he is not in great form and the rest of the post rings true.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
TFC said:

I reckon I could settle in the mountain region of Afghanistan for that kind of moolah.
Having moved around a lot with my work, there are many factors in settling in and while for 70k, I would more than happily join you with my mountain boots on in Afghanistan, It doesn't mean I would be happy there, it's a fact some players don't settle. Who was that Oxford player that moved to West Ham and couldn't settle? Its 40miles for gods sake! However, it happens, not sure if its true in this case, but he is not in great form and the rest of the post rings true.

Joey Beauchamp.....

Sky Blue said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
TFC said:

Joey Beauchamp.....

Thats right thank you I have been trying to remember all morning!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.