Bridge

Banned Tosspot said:
I was never banned, I left.

Aww.

serious.jpg

Banned Tosspot said:
mackenzie said:
We are all GROOMED!!! ;-)

Just a little Dad's Army reference/joke that's all. Before anyone gets their knickkers in a twist.
You aren't.

xx

You are correct.

And you need to get out more Darren. Seriously.

This forum means much more to you than you admit.

Chill eh? Life is far too short to get hung up on paranoia and looking at pics on the web.

mackenzie said:
Banned Tosspot said:
mackenzie said:
We are all GROOMED!!! ;-)

Just a little Dad's Army reference/joke that's all. Before anyone gets their knickkers in a twist.
You aren't.

xx

You are correct.

And you need to get out more Darren. Seriously.

This forum means much more to you than you admit.

Chill eh? Life is far too short to get hung up on paranoia and looking at pics on the web.
Cheers Mummy xx

Banned Tosspot said:
Again for everyone, it's all the people of there attacking one member on here.

Wrong.

You did threaten me, first with lawyers and second with physical violence.

As for that other forum, so what, we're not all attacking you, I am but others are not. I dont act on behalf on these people and they sure as fuck dont act on my behalf.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Banned Tosspot said:

Wrong.

As for that other forum, so what, we're not all attacking you, I am but others are not. I dont act on behalf on these people and they sure as fuck dont act on my behalf.
I did threaten you with legal action as you accused me of a sick crime. You apologised so that's done.

Banned Tosspot said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Banned Tosspot said:

Wrong.

I did threaten you with legal action as you accused me of a sick crime. You apologised so that's done.

Let's not go over old ground, it's tedious for everyone including me.

You say it's 'done' so why keep mentioning me in posts? I could happily live the rest of my life ignoring your existance and would appreciate it if you'd do the same concerning me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.