Bridge

BT me you must meet one day if you think I am "weak"

To be honest, I have always held back from getting involved with your petty argument with the other members of Bozo's not seeing it as my argument, I don't know you or you know me, but on a couple of occasions I have witnessed you tying to goad me, me not really being the argumentative type I have held back, and will continue to do so, you must lead a pretty sad life if being banned from a forum (and it was for very good reasons) winds you up so much, get over it FFS.

I top tip, you do have an enemies button

We are all GROOMED!!! ;-)

Just a little Dad's Army reference/joke that's all. Before anyone gets their knickers in a twist.

Ducado said:
BT me you must meet one day if you think I am "weak"

To be honest, I have always held back from getting involved with your petty argument with the other members of Bozo's not seeing it as my argument, I don't know you or you know me, but on a couple of occasions I have witnessed you tying to goad me, me not really being the argumentative type I have held back, and will continue to do so, you must lead a pretty sad life if being banned from a forum (and it was for very good reasons) winds you up so much, get over it FFS.

I top tip, you do have an enemies button
I was never banned, I left.

Let's meet for a drink then.

Banned Tosspot said:
jimharri said:
GStar said:
Banned Tosspot said:

I occasionlly wander over there, i don't think you'll find me doing to much "encouraging weaker people to come over here and do anything" nor "backing up my internet friends" i can't understand why you think people actually think or act like that?

However i do actually remember you being a member to that exact forum and attempted to manipulate Rascal, of all posters, to stay away from BM if you stayed away from the forum you linked too.

I think thats easily, by far, the most underhand events that ever happened over on that small forum, which has, incidently, survived because of because of people like you over hear who seem to employ alterior motives other than to discuss thier love of City... A bit unfortunate your efforts at replecating BM didnt seem to have quite as successful a result.

It'd be nice if you didn't PM other posters on here spreading lies about the members of that forum too, as when you try and "expose" anyone it just smacks of hypocrasy of the stupidest kind.
You know what some people are like G; "Do as I say, not as I do"
Go back to posting semi naked women Jim, you're out of your depth here.

Go back to saving your pics of people on here weirdo.

Also people back up there friends because that is how life is.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Banned Tosspot said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Banned Tosspot said:

The famed BT 'wit' is back I see. Oh joy.
xx

It's ok, I don't want any trouble, you've threatened me with physical violence in the past. I could get involved but then life gets in the way.
Another lie.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestercityblues.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.manchestercityblues.com</a>

Again for everyone, it's all the people of there attacking one member on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.