Bridge

Gina said:
scottyboi said:
Gina said:
BillyShears said:
Oh dear me....one of the mods please delete this pathetic thread...

Gina - it's dead simply. If you don't want the abuse....don't turn up out of the blue and post some vague crap about Hughes/City/Bridge....

Smacks of attention seeking.

Not sure why Ducado deserves so much abuse...I, like him, find ITK to be attention seekers in the main...and 100% of them have so far been proven to be 100% full of shite...

Billy it's an open forum ppl can type what they want! not everyone agrees which is fine some ppl have different oppinions which is fine. When ppl are are giving under handed sly digs and abuse and then attacking in a group like a pack of wolves on 1 person thats bullying!

how did you get on with them men at your door anyways? You flush the coke down the toilet or put it in a cake? :P

haha, just had a couple of phone calls since, but my childrens godfather has seen to it.

Sorry for joining the party late but if your childrens godfather is able to sort this(heavies at the door) out quicksmart, why were you on here asking for help from people who you dont even know?

sweep said:
Televators said:
Ducado said:
Why do you insult me I don't you?

And for your infomation I have never said anything of the sort on a public forum

You’re a spiteful, spineless man. You had absolutely no proof as to whether your suspicions were correct yet you posted them anyway, along with insults, on at least two forums. Even a child would have been able to work out who you were talking about. Then you sat back while others carried it on for you.

Not naming names doesn’t make you a paragon of virtue like you appear to believe – it just means you’re a gutless troublemaker. Whether you’re right or wrong is irrelevant.
Duccy does seem to like a bit of sly shit stirring.

I beg your pardon? Can you put any proof to that accusation? You are allowed to come to your own conclusions but if you check the record on here or Citymancs I steadfastly refused to say who I though toffee guy was, lots of people made stabs in the dark as to who I suspected it was, I did not drop hints either, sorry to disappoint you but I have not said on here or citymancs who I think it is.

What I did say was that after comparing the writing styles and the contents of a few PM's I received I strongly suspected that the guy was not who he said he was, and I suspected that he was someone else known to me.

I do hope this puts the record straight but to have you and others fling mud on my reputation, with accusations that are quite unwarranted is beyond the pale

All Ducado has done is out a lot of bullshitters. I dont recall him 'outing' Gina as anything other than a claimed 'itk' who seemed to always get their info correct. Obviously this doesnt make Gina a liar as she may be getting her info with good faith.

A lot of people have a lot of theories over this whole saga as is their want but to drag Ducado into it seems a little laughable considering he's never so much as hinted that Gina is anything other than an incorrect in the know poster.

Personally I couldnt give a flying shit who she is or what she knows, no offence to her intended at all as I doubt 99.9% of the itk posters on here in all honesty.

barryo said:
Sorry for joining the party late but if your childrens godfather is able to sort this(heavies at the door) out quicksmart, why were you on here asking for help from people who you dont even know?

Glad I am not the only one who realizes that things don't add up.

avoidconfusion said:
barryo said:

I'm simply trying to Avoid Confusion.......... ;-)

Ducado said:
Who are you again?

I never named any names, and steadfastly refused to do so, check the record, if you came to a conclusion that's up to you I won't confirm it for you, would this have something to do with the company I keep and another forum that you or your mate are not allowed on, it does make me wonder when someone who does not know me from Adam starts calling me, you never know if you get to know me you might actually like me, regardless of the company

With Love

Ducado xxx
Who said I’m not allowed there? I’ve never been told that. Why would you think it?

And don’t be so stupid. What you have done is unfair and gutless, whether you’re right or not in your suspicions.

It’s got absolutely nothing to do with who you are, you’re merely trying to detract the issue. I fight my own battles and defend myself. I certainly don’t feel any need to do the ‘pack mentality’ thing.

You’ll need to re-read my post again to find an answer to the relevant points you make, you appear to have completely failed to notice that they are already addressed there.

Didnt televipor do the outing if memory recalls ?

Ducado is a good lad and refused to name names, he may have harboured some thoughts and hinted at similarities between certain post styles etc, but he left it so anyone could make their own minds up either way.

I think it all a bit odd myself, the itk rubbish and people menacing etc etc.

avoidconfusion said:
barryo said:

FFS because Lenny the man in question was away with his lady friend and now he is back. i'm from south wales and dont have much family up here, i was scared and wanted advice jesus everything is scrutinised.

I hope you all enjoy your lives take care of your families and enjoy watching city win something.

I'm off here completley obviously not missed, but just remember i have never intentionally meant to cause any of you chaps any harm.

Please remember it is a forum for city fans treat it that way and not to bully people because if you take a look through some of your posts you may find some of your posts where unwarrented and harsh.

Take care.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.