Bridge

I can't find anywhere where Ducado has named any names. Some of the shit he is getting on here is unwarranted IMO.

Ducado said:
sweep said:
Televators said:
Ducado said:
Why do you insult me I don't you?

And for your infomation I have never said anything of the sort on a public forum

You’re a spiteful, spineless man. You had absolutely no proof as to whether your suspicions were correct yet you posted them anyway, along with insults, on at least two forums. Even a child would have been able to work out who you were talking about. Then you sat back while others carried it on for you.

Not naming names doesn’t make you a paragon of virtue like you appear to believe – it just means you’re a gutless troublemaker. Whether you’re right or wrong is irrelevant.
Duccy does seem to like a bit of sly shit stirring.

I beg your pardon? Can you put any proof to that accusation? You are allowed to come to your own conclusions but if you check the record on here or Citymancs I steadfastly refused to say who I though toffee guy was, lots of people made stabs in the dark as to who I suspected it was, I did not drop hints either, sorry to disappoint you but I have not said on here or citymancs who I think it is.

What I did say was that after comparing the writing styles and the contents of a few PM's I received I strongly suspected that the guy was not who he said he was, and I suspected that he was someone else known to me.

I do hope this puts the record straight but to have you and others fling mud on my reputation, with accusations that are quite unwarranted is beyond the pale
Eh? Not sure what I'm supposed to prove or why your being so defensive, I simply posted my opinion of you from what I've seen of your posts. If I was accusing you of anything I'd have come straight out with it.

Gina said:
avoidconfusion said:
barryo said:
Sorry for joining the party late but if your childrens godfather is able to sort this(heavies at the door) out quicksmart, why were you on here asking for help from people who you dont even know?

Glad I am not the only one who realizes that things don't add up.

FFS because Lenny the man in question was away with his lady friend and now he is back. i'm from south wales and dont have much family up here, i was scared and wanted advice jesus everything is scrutinised.

I hope you all enjoy your lives take care of your families and enjoy watching city win something.

I'm off here completley obviously not missed, but just remember i have never intentionally meant to cause any of you chaps any harm.

Please remember it is a forum for city fans treat it that way and not to bully people because if you take a look through some of your posts you may find some of your posts where unwarrented and harsh.

Take care.

Looking forward to reading more bullshit from you under a new username.

There have been far worse things on here then what Ducado is alleged to have done (merely stating that people are perhaps as not ITK as they claim to be, and pointing out that some may have different usernames IHHO).

This forum is tame compared to what it was like about 12/18 months ago. The personal abuse at that time and the sheer bitchiness was horrible.

I've done a fair bit of searching on here, and Ducado DID NOT "name any name". The first person that did will know who she is. Throwing around accusations like that can cause a lot of ill feeling. Perhaps an apology to Ducado is in order.

PaleBlue said:
IF this is Gina, the wife of Oldham Blue who passed away then you're all out of order for having a pop. Surely if she was using the same PC that Dave used then the IP address proves nothing, or have I missed something?

No! You got it wrong.

stony said:
I can't find anywhere where Ducado has named any names. Some of the shit he is getting on here is unwarranted IMO.
Did someone say he did? I don't remember seeing that, must have missed it.

I thought it was me and someone else who mentioned the name after all the abuse that was being hurled. In fact, that was my actually my point - insinuating stuff and making insults without the instigator having the balls to front up.

I would have thought you'd remember that, considering we have actually had this conversation before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.