Bridge

Feed-The-Goat

R.I.P Sam & Sue. You both are going to be missed.
I have stook by this guy saying give him time, but the time has come where i am now saying hes not improved our left hand side.

yes robbie was drifting and not tracking back to help much, ut he was up aainst Park and that rafael kid! Tranny was over the other side taking on elano and richards, had he moved to the left they would have been more dangerous.

Im sorry but bridge needs to up his game big time!

anybody have anything to say on his performances?

He knows he hasn't played well which is good news I suppose.

I've not been impressed really since the Wigan game but I'd rather have him at left back than Ball. Garrido however, offers a lot more going forward.

I don't think we should buy another. Bridge is good enough. He's just not settled into the team yet. Give him time if you've got the patience to unlike many.

I am not going to slag this guy off - he provides good forward momentum.

My concern is when the ball gets into the last 3rd - it just doesn't go anywhere.

Looks like he should take a few valium hours before he takes to the pitch. Bag of fookin nerves all the time and gets rid of the ball like he is fookin allergic to it.

If he was right-footed and played at RB he'd be worth 10p at Championship/League 1 level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.