Brighton 1 City 4 (2018/19)

balotellishaircut

Team supported
City
It’s 5 years this year since we retained the title at Brighton, what a win that was, 4 excellent goals from us after Brighton took the lead, my memory was of Pep and the team celebrating with the City fans at the final whistle. Your thoughts on the game, did you celebrate in Brighton afterwards ?

Hot sunny day on the south coast. Parked at Lewes and got the train as you can't park anywhere near the ground.
Great scenes and most knew we'd done it after Mahrez put us three-one up, and pure mayhem when Gundo added our fourth.
Stayed in the ground for ages then drove back. Everton fans coming back from Spurs joined our celebrations at the services and there were stories that many of them had watched our second half in the bars at Spurs rather than their own defeat.

Did two nights
Sat in Crawley plenty of city in the Holiday inn that night too
Sun in Brighton travel lodge
Up there with yet another great night on this epic journey
Cheers Pep

Was near Pep's wife, kids and bodyguard, and a lot of other F&F of players. Too many Brighton fans stayed behind an hour to watch so the train situation was still very busy.

It felt like it was game over at 2-1, they had Sussex Best Bitter on. Second half was pretty enjoyable, the first wasn't.

I got a call about 9 in the morning with a ticket so jumped in the car and drove down.
Thanks to caludio bravo for not using your family ticket so I could go!

Guy sat a couple of rows behind me was absolutely shitfaced and had St John's ambulance seeing to him. He didn't come back for the 2nd half.

Joined Brighton supporters club when i saw the fixture list as i knew i wouldnt have a chance getting an away ticket.
My seat was in the home bit right next to the away section. I wore a St Marks shirt, fellow blues in there knew but clearly lost on home fans.
Kept quiet most of the game, as some blues celebrated and got chucked out.
At full time i left and went back in the city bit and celebrated properly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.