Brighton 1 City 4 (2018/19)

Was dog rough that day and headed to Brighton without a ticket. Luckliy managed to pick one up and was in the home end in the stand opposite the City fans. One of a group of mates had sold the ticket, so I was pretty much rumbled from the start. Quite rightly these lads were proper cheesed off with their mate, but were fine with me.

Managed to watch about the first 20/30 minutes but when we went 1-0 down could not handle it much more. Kept popping in and out from the concourse then made my way to the City end for the celebrations.

Had the week off work sick and then dragged myself out of my sick bed for the cup final the following week.

The weather, the town and its boozers, the vibe, the game - the whole thing was magical.
Nailed it mate.

From memory some of the bigger pubs shut the door early, but going off the beaten track we found a couple of late night bars that were top notch.

Probably only second to the Friday night in Istanbul for me.

Probably only second to the Friday night in Istanbul for me.
The Friday was a bit tame for me. We had to change our travel plans last minute and the coach journey from the airport and the drop off point were both a fucking nightmare. Once I got checked in, me and my mate just wanted to have a few near the hotel and get a bite to eat (which was very good btw!). But know it was an epic night on that little side alley, which I went to after the final btw. I’ve heard from plenty of blues that the Friday was immense.

The Friday was a bit tame for me. We had to change our travel plans last minute and the coach journey from the airport and the drop off point were both a fucking nightmare. Once I got checked in, me and my mate just wanted to have a few near the hotel and get a bite to eat (which was very good btw!). But know it was an epic night on that little side alley, which I went to after the final btw. I’ve heard from plenty of blues that the Friday was immense.
Nevizade? Was great Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday…

Me and my mate ended up in Molly Malone's after the match with half of the Brighton squad, got a video somewhere of them doing the Yaya/Kolo. Lewis Dunk was dead sound, Shane Duffy leathered, Glenn Murray an absolute prick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.