Brighton (A) Post Match thread - Champions!!!

Bwahahahahaha......just looked at the Matchday thread from yesterday. If you haven't seen it then go onto page 26 onwards. Brilliant read.
I'm always surprised how pessimistic it is in there. There's only ever about 5 of us posters with any belief and the rest are just angry all the time.

We didn’t really have much to do with this, but still related to our game.

Bwahahahahaha......just looked at the Matchday thread from yesterday. If you haven't seen it then go onto page 26 onwards. Brilliant read.
I'm always surprised how pessimistic it is in there. There's only ever about 5 of us posters with any belief and the rest are just angry all the time.
I’ve actually started only going on at halftime to read a few reactions and post my own pro/con thoughts. I realised that my own perception of the match was starting to become much more negative by being in the matchday thread whilst watching. Find it is much easier to stay balanced watching it apart.

And yesterday was very much a day to avoid external pessimism. ;-)

I’ve actually started only going on at halftime to read a few reactions and post my own pro/con thoughts. I realised that my own perception of the match was starting to become much more negative by being in the matchday thread whilst watching. Find it is much easier to stay balanced watching it apart.

And yesterday was very much a day to avoid external pessimism. ;-)
It's much less stressful being at the game,i'm gonna review how i participate in the match threads now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.