Brighton (A) Post Match thread - Champions!!!

Better late then never but boy I am one happy man today I’m so proud us and the hangover is all worth it. Got a bit panicky after they scored but the rest was history.

I think now for me it’s time to stop the this is City we will fuck it up, Pep just won’t allow it, I’m not even nervous for Saturday it’s not an arrogance I just think we find a way to win no matter what, just a slight shame about the chumps league, but I’d give that up again for 3 in a row.

2 down 1 to go and another day of drinking at Wembley, can we win the league a bit more early like xmas, be good on my ticker

Disagree with pep . City is the one who pushed dippers not the other way round .
City pushed like 8 or 10 points all the way and off the cliff .
#almost

Really nice to see nearly all the Brighton fans stay behind to watch the presentation.
Classy.
Sounds like they were the polite opposition fans we wish all teams were.

I think now for me it’s time to stop the this is City we will fuck it up, Pep just won’t allow it, I’m not even nervous for Saturday it’s not an arrogance I just think we find a way to win no matter what, just a slight shame about the chumps league, but I’d give that up again for 3 in a row.

Remember the pie eaters and avoid complacency. Treat them with the utmost respect as they are finalists and have earned their day in the sun .

But he'll yeh it's kinda looking good : /

Just laughed really, really hard at a moment in the dressing room celebrations on the OS. Starts at 2.06 minutes in.

Gabi Jesus and his reaction to being given a stick of rock. He's looking at it what he's thinking couldn't be clearer — “What the actual fuck is this?!!”. But mere words don't even come close… Check it out. Mint!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.