Brighton (A) - Post-Match Thread

Has anyone mentioned the sad fuck near the away end with the united shirt with ronaldo on the back ?

Just why would you ?
As I said earlier, Tinpot.
I can remember a dick at Villa Park waving a united scarf at us a few years back. And I seem to recall a united shirt in the away end when Watford came to our place in the cup as a championship side

Has anyone mentioned the sad fuck near the away end with the united shirt with ronaldo on the back ?

Just why would you ?
All the way through the game him and his pals kept doing that fucking ronaldo celebration as well the sad bastards. Clearly just students or something looking for something to do on a saturday night. Id half understand it if they were Portugese and were just singing for the portugese lads but he was clearly just a rag.

All the way through the game him and his pals kept doing that fucking ronaldo celebration as well the sad bastards. Clearly just students or something looking for something to do on a saturday night. Id half understand it if they were Portugese and were just singing for the portugese lads but he was clearly just a complete dick.
:)

All the way through the game him and his pals kept doing that fucking ronaldo celebration as well the sad bastards. Clearly just students or something looking for something to do on a saturday night. Id half understand it if they were Portugese and were just singing for the portugese lads but he was clearly just a rag.
That is one of the saddest things I have ever read.
The weird plastic cunts are fucking obsessed with us, like the racist rag who abused Clichy over in Ireland

Surprised he didn't get a slap off one of the Brighton fans.

Plenty were laughing along with him. Weirdos.

Felt sorry for a young lad sat a few rows behind them, had a City training top on and was having a great time as the goals went in, but just wasn't in with us in the away end.
I felt sorry for the very young bewildered kid almost sat next to the group. This group ticked every box as the 'New Premier League tourist fans ', with money to burn on the likes of Stub Hub etc.....worst over priced tickets on the front row... and waving a Ronaldo shirt. Embarrassing...... You'll see it in its full force when City play PSG at home at the sports-washing top table love-in in late November . Sadly, that's where we're at. Apparently we're 'legacy fans'. Great game, though, and a win that sends out a big message. Once again , great away support a long way from Manchester and all the costs involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.