Brighton (A) - Post-Match Thread

lets face it the billion in the bank is a piss take retort to the rags that gleefully sang it when we first got taken over
Agreed. The Rags sang it for ages when Hughes was in charge of us and we were down near the bottom.
I like the song to be honest it's a typical city song, Rubbing it back in the rags faces. Most successful club in England in the last decade whilst they are trophy less in the last 4 years :)

Agreed. The Rags sang it for ages when Hughes was in charge of us and we were down near the bottom.
I like the song to be honest it's a typical city song, Rubbing it back in the rags faces. Most successful club in England in the last decade whilst they are trophy less in the last 4 years :)
and long may it continue...hope youre enjoying your winnings :-)

or not arrogant just better
I think you've hit the nail on the head their, That's what separates us from the other lot and that's the way we want it to stay. Were more than happy to take the piss out of ourselves and we're not arrogant as much as we have been successful. The other lot are a bunch of arrogant entitled twats.

Can I ask why you would like it to be put to bed? Not having a pop at all by the way just a genuine question as to why you don't like it.
It’s embarrassing and the worst song we sing. I shocked it gets voices.

Can I ask why you would like it to be put to bed? Not having a pop at all by the way just a genuine question as to why you don't like it.
As reported today, it gets misconstrued by other fans.

The Hove fans misinterpreted the song as arrogance, or the 1 who posted it on the fan forum did at least.

Other fans don't get the irony.

Should change it to "Utd win fuck all with half a billion of debt""

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.