Brighton (A) - Pre match thread - Finally!

Brighton vs City prediction

• Win

Votes: 481 93.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 4.4%
  • Lose

Votes: 13 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely not? He looks about 5ft 9/10" max lol
Absolutely he is not 6ft, he's usually listed as 176cm, 5ft 9in.

Anyway, bring it on. The world is messed up, the weather is crap, I'm all but stuck in the house for the while. Cannot wait for this season to get going. If I'm a little apprehensive it's because I usually back the teams that lose pre-season games to start the season well. I certainly don't watch the bloody things.

Bring

It

On

Just announced that one of 'Albions' forwards (forgot name) has broken his leg and is out for 3 months?

Beram Kayal (from Celtic), central midfielder and the quickest of the Albion central midfielders and would normally be an automatic first choice. However, he missed most of last season with a long term injury. Long term injuries are a curse, even when the players recover it takes them time to get up to match day fitness. Brighton had seven first team squad players out for virtually the whole of last season. Thought of as like seven new signings before the season began and it is already down to five.

Last edited:
I just want to see a solid performance. No jittery p*ssing about with it in midfield and for us to be ruthless in front of goal and take the chances. I know pre season friendlies are just that, but we were moving the ball beautifully in the USA, more of the same please.

Surely we won't be playing a back 4 as many on here are predicting? Haven't we played every pre season game with a back 3, would seem bizarre to revert to a back 4 when it's worked so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.