Brighton (A) - Pre match thread - Finally!

Brighton vs City prediction

• Win

Votes: 481 93.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 4.4%
  • Lose

Votes: 13 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't say speedy but likes to run with the ball, and create and score goals. Works very hard for the team too.
Thanks, we have a 'guess the team' thread on here, I need to know wether to set up as a three or four in defence!

Yeah, heard that Knockaert was good although haven't watched him yet. Is he a traditional speedy winger?

He's certainly a game changer if he's on fire. Yes, he's fast with amazingly quick feet when he has the ball. Hopefully not telling you our secrets, watch out for Solly March if he's selected, he just gets better and better.

---------Aguero G.Jesus
Danilo Silva DeBruyne Walker
--------------Toure
-Otamendi Stones Kompany
-------------Ederson

Bravo/Muric, Mangala/Adarabioyo, Fernandinho, Foden, Bernardo, Sane, Sterling

2-1
Last minute winner from Foden \o/

Last edited:
Ederson
Stones
Otamendi
Kompany
Danilo (LWB)
Walker (RWB)
Toure
De Bruyne
Silva
Aguero
Jesus

Subs: Bravo, Tosin, Mangala, Fernandinho, Bernardo, Sane, Sterling

4-0 with goals from Aguero (2), Jesus and Toure

Cant wait for the season to start for us this Saturday, I know we have a fantastic squad. But i will be even more excited if i see Foden and Diaz on the bench if reports coming out are set to be true

Not going to try and name the starting 11 because we have so many options - Just want a nice win to start us on our way to lifting the title this season . The pre-season friendlies have shown us a glimpse of what we can expect this year and it bolds well

I can't see football fans doing this. Concourse beer is normally bad and the flow is always straight out with perhaps a quick stop in the gents if needs be.

Arsenal fans says it is easier getting out of the Emirates for the trains and might even be quicker getting back to Brighton. Concourse beer is too soapy for my taste. Beer and food is also available outside the ground before the game between the train station and the north and east entrances. This looks edible but there are queues.

Google Maps: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...65c543da10d7abc!8m2!3d50.8615651!4d-0.0837163

Bridge Car Park B is a mile away from the ground, not five minutes unless you are Hicham El Guerrouj.

Not wishing to sound smug about this, but Brighton have got this right. The concourses are big, bright and wide as opposed to the Black Hole of Calcutta jobs that most clubs have. Apart from the bog standard lagers and ciders (Fosters, Kronenbourg, Strongbow), also on offer are Harveys beers (local Lewes brewery) and a guest ale. The proof of the pudding? The record number of pints served on a match day is 41,000!! Not bad for a 30,000 seater stadium. Anyway,give it a go and see what you think.

I ain't going. Holts pub for me. I understand going to the supporters club / clubhouse afterwards as I've done that many times in the lower and non leagues; but 41,000 isn't that much for two before the match and one at half time.

I think we'll see.

Ederson
Walker VK Stones Danilo
Ya Ya
Silva. KDB
Sterling. Aguero Sane/Jesus.

Bravo
Otamendi
Bernardo
Sane/Jesus
Fernandinho
Zinchenko
Mangala
Foden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.