Brighton (A) - Pre match thread - Finally!

Brighton vs City prediction

• Win

Votes: 481 93.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 4.4%
  • Lose

Votes: 13 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing but a 1-0 loss after 90% possession makes sense.
Typical city then. You missed off us having an on side goal disallowed for offside, their goal coming from a handball, sterling and Silva getting sent off for retaliation from multiple back leg scrapes and kompany, ederson and stones getting injured..

Personally I think we'll win 4-0 but the pundits will stick pick holes in the couple we miss

Ederson
Kompany, Stones, Otamendi
Walker, Toure, Danilo
D Silva, KDB
Aguero, Jesus

Bench:
Bravo, Mangala, Fernandinho, Sane, Foden, Bernardo, Sterling

Hopefully we wont have cringe shit like this when we score (after seeing the Inside City videos Im scared we will).

3-5-2 all preseason but opener seems the right moment to use a 4-3-3 and attack a little more as they'll most likely be sitting back on us most of the game. prob still be a 3-5-2 but ah, i'm just ready to see us in some competitive action!

Gone against a life time of pessemism and put a few pennies on City to win and there to be in excess of 4.5 goals in total. I was thinking 2-5 but since i placed the bet i am thinking 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.