Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G'Day blues. It's that day again. Media blackout for me, due to the ridiculous incessant "This is Liverpools chance to take the title off City ... blah blah blah" and other assorted scouse loving bollocks, so I'm sitting here scratching my ass until 3.

Should be a formality. I just hope the lads put in a proper City performance like when we humped everyone in sight and played sublime football. I'm not really liking these more laboured wins of late, and expect a lot of world class flapping on the match thread if we're like that and Brighton suddenly pull off a world class defending performance throwing bodies all over the place.

So, have a good day all, and let's hope we're all celebrating later and we see buckets of sweet sweet scouse tears and epic online whining as only they can do.

Bricking it. Come on city! Will be watching it with the wife's family all rooting for liverpool. Need mahrez and Jesus in this game there will be no space to use pace so we need trickery to create gaps. Have faith this is were marhez proves his worth. Ctid

In a business lounge in a Istanbul hotel, i'll be watching with a Brighton fan and to be fair I think he wants us to win!.. City top on, free beer and hopefully the title, COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS......
I'm under the impression that most "neutrals" want us to win. Or maybe, more to the point, they don't want Liverpool to win due to the insufferable nature of most mickeys. I'm pretty sure that those who "want" us to win today haven't become city fans all of a sudden because they like us; we're the (considerably!) lesser of two evils for most of them!

And yes; I'm aware that a Brighton fan wouldn't necessarily be neutral today. But the fact he wants us to win sort of emphasises my point about people not wanting Liverpool to win.

watching this on iptv, which will be running behind the telly, so will try and stay off the match thread........but will probably fail miserably, hope Ric's got a few spare hamsters at the ready. It really doesn't bear thinking about not doing this, I'd have to disconnect my cable service for a few months and take a sabbatical on a remote hebridean island. Today is a chance to kill my last lingering Typical City feelings

Guaranteed to have 1 sent off today!

They will be looking to give Brighton a penalty at the slightest chance , they will be allowed to kick us all over the park with us getting the first yellow as always !

If sterling dives to win a penalty in the last second it would be justice today !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.