Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ourselves and Wolves are the only ones who can put a stop to this incessant dipper media wankfest. It’s sickening, every channel and program except F1 is on about how the vermin are going we slip up and Brighton do them a favour, not that they play well and win.

A focused professional and clinical display with ruthless finishing is what we need today. Let the media hype around the dippers fall on deaf ears. Do our job, of which this squad is more than capable of, and win.
We all know Brighton will just park the bus, lets be honest, if they come out and attack, we SHOULD be able to exploit those gaps.
Stay safe travelling blues, if you’re in their end, be courteous and if we win, try be magnanimous in Victory.
COME ON CITY.

I’m in hospitality on my one. I’ve got a ‘Billy-no—mates’ table for one with an unobstructed view of the pitch. A bottle of red, a bottle of white and all the beer I can drink. I’m nervous as hell - what can possibly go wrong? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.