Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poll to see how many City fans will be In Brighton with or without a ticket. So many lads discussing if to go or not. I am going to say minimum 6000 City fans down south. I am going without a ticket with 4 mates also without tickets. Loads I know also going now without tickets. Bring it on.

Going to be difficult but I think in these games City will find a way.

Iam hoping Brighton might play football after spending the last 6 weeks desperately trying to pick up the points required to stay up. They are a better side than they have showed recently.

Right well, this has always been the game we are most likely to slip up in.

As the media will no doubt let us know.

I’d rather be playing these than wolves.

I think we both have tricky games here.

Hit them fast & hard. Early goal will change the entire game. They have zero pressure so will be up for a game in the first half. I imagine players won’t want to risk injury for nothing so the longer the games goes on the stronger we will be.

But let’s not forget qpr game they what 2-1 up . Anything can happen.

Cmon city

If ever there was a time for a team to be on the beach it is on Sunday for Brighton.
They will be so mega relieved to have survived a hugely stressful relegation battle they have zilch to play for and no motivation whatsoever bar avoiding a dicking by us.
They may not exactly rollover but I don’t think they will be desperate to put up much of a fight...hopefully!!

Feels a bit like after Toure Newcastle game so hopefully that will get a mention this week. I seriously don’t think I could take another QPR

A little bit concerned about def mid, Gundo done tonight twice for their best chances. But hopefully we’ll find our scoring boots again so might not matter!

Last edited by a moderator:
Another team who will park the bus like Burnley and Leicester.

Watching Brighton against Arsenal, I know what to expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.