Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re guaranteed survival and are now currently the worst premier league side, couldn’t ask for much more for a final fixture other than being at home.

They’ll park the bus but they won’t be throwing their bodies infront of everything knowing their job is done and they’ve got a few weeks holiday to look forward to. We’ve had an entire season of playing against 10 men behind the ball, one more for the title shouldn’t prove a big obstacle. I’m hoping mendy is fit for this, if we’re struggling to breakthrough his crossing ability could make the difference.

No doubt Brighton will be re-born as the brazilian 1970 team this week , and this is the game all the pundits thought we would slip up , Glenn Murray will be the best centre forward that never played for England and his goal scoring record for Cumbria Under-12's will be proof of his threat to a City defence that can be "got at" . Same old shit just a different week , well not exactly , there's every chance we could be CHAMPIONS again :)

Have the media turned Dunk and Duffy into Maldini and Beresi yet and Murray into prime Van Basten yet because before Sunday they fucking will.

As a graduate of the 90s city clan, I always fear city-itus, but I just cannot see anything other than a 4/5 nil here. We have the best defence in the league, 10 clean sheets in 13, we have a phenomenal attack and we have possibly the best "quarterback" outside of KDB in gundogan who I think has really stepped up bigtime - he just controls games with ease at times. We have finesse, grit, mentality, the bench, the greatest manager in the history of the game, we have everything! I can see sane starting after being poor tonight with pep saying "there's your start, fucking prove me wrong". I also see wolves getting something in scouseland.

Sounds daft to say I’m concerned about anything after we’ve just won our 13th league game on the bounce but I am worried that the goals seem to have dried up. This coupled with the way Brighton played at Arsenal - 100% committed, flying forward, dangerous on the break - has me just a little anxious about what lies ahead.

Sounds daft to say I’m concerned about anything after we’ve just won our 13th league game on the bounce but I am worried that the goals seem to have dried up. This coupled with the way Brighton played at Arsenal - 100% committed, flying forward, dangerous on the break - has me just a little anxious about what lies ahead.

They haven't dried up to zero, though. As long as we score one and don't let the other side score, we'll be fine ;-)

I can see Wolves getting something out of that game especially if we take an early lead. Wolves have been very good against top 6 especially and it’s a bit of a cup final for them.

I can see Wolves getting something out of that game especially if we take an early lead. Wolves have been very good against top 6 especially and it’s a bit of a cup final for them.

Yes, they have individually many more better players than Brighton.

I’ll reckon Nuno and a lot of his players will want to show people how good they are (inevitably players like Jota and Neves will be thinking of playing for a bigger club in the future) whereas Brighton will probably be more content with not losing badly.

Hopefully the Portuguese contingent at Wolves can do a favour for Bernardo too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.