Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brighton fans would sooner have a 2-4 defeat than a 0-0 draw, especially if the goals are from open play. Not many home goals at the Amex in recent weeks.

Press too hard and BHA will fall back into deep defence and it will be a closed game.
So long as we have a high tempo and pull them about we'll get past them,so long as we do it from the start and not just the 2nd half

As for Brighton, of course they're enjoying the attention and of course they're talking themselves up. They're professionals: I wouldn't want them to throw the game or whatever (well, maybe I would) and Pep and the lads definitely wouldn't want that. We play over 90 minutes, both teams give it their all and the winner is the team that scored more.
They aren’t talking themselves up or saying they want to win it for their fans. That’s the point. That cûnt Gross said they’d do their best to get a point to help Klopp and Liverpool.

I’d be fucking livid if I were a Brighton fan, although I’m sure that if I was a Brighton fan, that would be the least of my worries.

I agree. What are the meant to come out and say? Nah mate we're gonna bend over and pull our pants down, fuck the Scousers. What I do find funny is the hate we are getting on the Brighton forum. Lots basically calling us plastics... BRIGHTON ffs.
As above “we want to win the game for our fans”. It’s quite straightforward.

As above “we want to win the game for our fans”. It’s quite straightforward.

Just give the home fans something to cheer is all they want. No need even to get a draw.

Wolves are a different kettle. They are capable of scoring.

Last edited:
The ref will be key to this. If they dont send one of ours off we should win, but I fear they are lining up a cracker of a decision for us.

Other than that, our own nerves shouldnt affect us, Pep manages that out of his teams.

2-0 City

They aren’t talking themselves up or saying they want to win it for their fans. That’s the point. That cûnt Gross said they’d do their best to get a point to help Klopp and Liverpool.

I’d be fucking livid if I were a Brighton fan, although I’m sure that if I was a Brighton fan, that would be the least of my worries.

Aye, fair enough. Hadn't seen it in full. Fuck 'em then.

All the talk is of Brighton doing something - when there is a big chance Wolves will have a massive say this weekend.

We just do our job and that is all we can do, strive to get the win and retain the title

Wolves may get hammered but they could also get a draw or snatch a win if the game is tight and Liverpool overload the attack late in the game

However it wont matter one jot if we get the win

Anybody worried? Think we will do it as Brighton are rather poor and Liverpool don’t have an easy game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.