Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the talk is of Brighton doing something - when there is a big chance Wolves will have a massive say this weekend.

We just do our job and that is all we can do, strive to get the win and retain the title

Wolves may get hammered but they could also get a draw or snatch a win if the game is tight and Liverpool overload the attack late in the game

However it wont matter one jot if we get the win

Wolves have got a good defence, although one man short of being even better. Beer money on it being 0-0 at Anfield.

Just give the home fans something to cheer is all they want. No need even to get a draw.

Wolves are a different kettle. They are capable of scoring.

I'm sure that really their fans would love to see the PL trophy in the flesh

They'll probably never have another chance to

Anyone thinking our scouse rivals might be a bit leggy after Tuesday? Here's hoping so. I'd go all out fast paced tempo if I was Nuno. They'll be fucked 2nd half.
Or will Salah make a remarkable recovery with Firmino to indicate he sandbagged the semi and got away with it.
City to win by 2 hoping for a clean sheet too for Eddie to win the GG.

We have conceded 5 goals in 17 league games this calendar year, not conceding in the last 4 games.

Brighton have only scored 2 goals in their last 8 league games.

Gotta fancy our chances of keeping another clean sheet.

Besides going goaless away at the dippers, we have scored in every league game this season.

As much as the odds are stacked in our favour, i'm still gonna be a nervous wreck, bring on Sunday. Come on City!

All the Liverpool hysteria since Tuesday has been doing my nut in even my favourite columnist Martin Samuels has implied that Spurs are closer to CITY but Liverpool are in a class of there own FFS If we dont get the business done on Sunday and the Nivea dicks pip us i would consider cutting Sky Firstly the impartiality of having a devout scousers Rednapp Souness and Spitty praying for a City slip up, while we hit back with a meek and mild Goat then a summer full of New nivea adverts Ex players managers and Klopps beaming overfilled gob will be seen on everything from EastEnders to loose woman please City win the league so i dont have to emigrate to Korea

Pep will have his serious face on now. The players will be just as determined to complete the job. The next two games are a chance for them all to go down in history.

We have conceded 5 goals in 17 league games this calendar year, not conceding in the last 4 games.

Brighton have only scored 2 goals in their last 8 league games.

Gotta fancy our chances of keeping another clean sheet.

Besides going goaless away at the dippers, we have scored in every league game this season.

As much as the odds are stacked in our favour, i'm still gonna be a nervous wreck, bring on Sunday. Come on City!
We didn't score at Chelsea either, but I think that's the only other one.

Brighton saying if we win it they’ll make us wait while they do their lap of appreciation. Surely sky won’t be happy with that with the tv scheduling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.