Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Winning is obviously priority number 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.

However if I'm being greedy, I'd love a clean sheet so Eddy gets the golden glove, and a few aguero goals so he gets a second golden boot.

So my prediction is 3-0.

Honestly I'm not that worried about this one yet. On the day I'll be too nervous to think rationally, but it felt like we won last night and all the players and pep knew it. I cant see them letting it go now.

Brighton will no doubt morph into Barca against us. My nerves are totally shredded and I'm cityitused. Come on blue boys

Away from home against a team that loves to defend and get men behind the ball. It will be a challenge. In recent games the final pass or shot has been poor. Lots of hit and hope shots. Fortunately we have won the games but the chances and ease at getting in behind has dried up a bit. Hopefully we can show our best football in this one and carve out plenty of opportunities and score a few goals to win the game comfortably.

Brighton have stayed up and really don't need to do anything other than try and get a win for their fans. No benefit in them sitting back too much. The players and coaching staff will know it will be a tough game and will prepare in the right way I am sure.

Arsenal created a lot of chances but failed to take them. Move the ball quickly with a lot of movement off the ball and we can win the game. Would be good to see Bernardo moved central and Sane out wide to stretch the pitch but Pep was fuming with him when he came on so possibly will go for the same 11. De Bruyne being fit would be good. Or Fernandinho in with Gundogan pushed further forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.