Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s make more history on Sunday so we can have about 100 more of these player reactions videos over the summer.

Now that's a very interesting video. I hadn't really studied it before, because I was too caught up in the sheer euphoria, like everyone else. Freeze it at exactly 2.21. you will see that Leicester have nine men (not counting Schmeichel) between Vin, the ball and the net. We have five — Leroy, who's calling for it right through the action, expecting a cross out to him, Merlin, Sergio, Raz and Bernardo. What's interesting is how beautifully balanced the distance is between our five players, spread right across their box and indeed beyond it. Leicester should have a stifling numerical advantage, but because of that balance, we're pulling them out of shape, creating the hole in the centre. It's all very well to say that the Leicester players should come and shut Vinnie down, but when you've got the likes of Kun and Raheem right next to you, not to mention Dave lurking just onside, you have to be thinking about two things at once. Yes, it's a wonder strike, but it's the understanding between the team that creates the conditions for it.

First the Brighton keeper vows to win it for the dippers and now their midfield player as Klipperty and the dippers are on a much higher level and deserve to win it. He’s going to do all he can to stop us winning it. YCNMIU

I'm surprised they haven't interviewed Michael Oliver and how he thinks he will go about stopping us ;-)

Now that's a very interesting video. I hadn't really studied it before, because I was too caught up in the sheer euphoria, like everyone else. Freeze it at exactly 2.21. you will see that Leicester have nine men (not counting Schmeichel) between Vin, the ball and the net. We have five — Leroy, who's calling for it right through the action, expecting a cross out to him, Merlin, Sergio, Raz and Bernardo. What's interesting is how beautifully balanced the distance is between our five players, spread right across their box and indeed beyond it. Leicester should have a stifling numerical advantage, but because of that balance, we're pulling them out of shape, creating the hole in the centre. It's all very well to say that the Leicester players should come and shut Vinnie down, but when you've got the likes of Kun and Raheem right next to you, not to mention Dave lurking just onside, you have to be thinking about two things at once. Yes, it's a wonder strike, but it's the understanding between the team that creates the conditions for it.
Took the words right out of my mind. ;-)

It's a good job Pep was screaming at Sané to get out onto the left then

I would like to see KDB start with Sane on the bench providing of course that KDB is fit. Sane is a great sub to have against a side that has been working hard and tiring.

Sane has to start. We cant be relying on a second half rescue act in the biggest game of the season. I would start KDB too, even if he gives us 50 to 60 minutes from the start that is good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.