Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They won’t park the bus.

They are safe, it’s last game of the season in front of your own fans for the first time after being confirmed as staying up, why would Hughton annoy their fans by sitting back at home?

He will tell them to go out and enjoy it, and go toe-to-toe with us.

It’ll be a great game.

Ha, Brighton are only going to be doing one thing, that’s parking a double decker.

I really hope for this game we can get an early goal and get back to our attacking blowing teams away best! Get on the front foot and smash them so there can be no complaints about how we done it.

Kev will be in the squad for this as well, maybe not starting but available, sounds like Fernandinho likely as well.

Brighton don't have the ability to retain the ball like Leicester did & I also don't expect them to sit back & defend either.
Early goal to settle the nerves will do.
3-0

I'm not sure if Arsenal were just plain crap or Brighton upped their game but Brighton looked quite capable of beating Arsenal in a game where Arsenal massive favorites at home surely had to go all out to win and were lucky not to have lost frankly , City are in the exact same position, i can't quite figure Brighton out in as much as how they will play it , i think City will win , but i don't think it will be walk in the park , the pressure had been released by Cardiff losing and i was expecting a heavy loss for Brighton in beach mode v Arsenal but the complete opposite happened and they played some decent stuff and really got stuck in , i guess any sane person would say who would you rather play away last day to win the league Brighton or Wolves 99% would indeed say Brighton i would of been the 1% that said Wolves based on they play one way and it's actually easier to set a plan for , i may well have completely overthought all this and Duffy and Dunk will turn up in flip flops and Wolves win from a counter attack after bus parking for 90 minutes .

Scorecast

Brighton 1-2 City

Liverpool 3-1 Wolves

Fancy wolves to give the dippers a game through to be fair, I think they will revel in taking them on.

I obviously want and hope we will win. However, let's not get cocky. There's still 90 minutes of football left. We'd like it to be sorted early. Personally, I'd like it to be tough, so we can turn around and say we earned the title, and no one collapsed for us.

No chance these try and come out and play football, they'll be doing their best for a 0-0!

Burnley were safe and made no difference!

They will be going out to nick a win, whilst keeping it tight at the back. Question is, do we start Sane? Really is lacking confidence but that's happened to him before, just needs one run/moment to bring him back to his devastating best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.