Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream Brighton won 7-5 last night and it was fuckin' horrible.

But to them, enabling Klopp to win the league would be the club’s greatest achievement. It would go on their honours list. They’ll park the double-decker.

I don't think they will. They'll probably be quite defensive as that's their style but I would expect them to be less defensive than they have been of late. They will employ tactics that they think will best enable them to get a result, just as all teams do. Their tactics won't have anything to do with the dippers. They play for Brighton and will do their best to win for them, it's their job. They will no doubt enjoy being the centre of attention but I very much doubt that they are going to be more motivated to get a result for the dippers than they have been all season in trying to avoid relegation.

Glenn Murray now this morning!!

Thats:
Matt Ryan
Pascal Gross
Lewis Dunk
Glenn Murray
Dale Stephens
All doing interviews saying how much they wana win it and there families support Liverpool etc.
Unreal. D1ck heads think they are in the World Cup final or summert!

COME ON CITY!!

It’s a positive, keeps us on our toes and adds fuel to our fires...

I expect us to dismantle them, no late shows this time

0-3, all in the first half, couple for Sergio!

Has anyone actually seen any comments from wolves players claiming they want to spoil to party? Or are media only giving air time to those against us?

You know, I find all this a bit normal. All it means is that we are leading the table — not Liverpool — and that the general expectation is that we will win it — not Liverpool. The human desire to cheat fate springs eternal, that's all.

Thats:
Matt Ryan
Pascal Gross
Lewis Dunk
Glenn Murray
Dale Stephens
All doing interviews saying how much they wana win it and there families support Liverpool etc.

COME ON CITY!!
Really hope we're in a position to send these twats down next season.

I’m getting nervous. These things are never easy and we must respect the opponent

And breathe

Thats:
Matt Ryan
Pascal Gross
Lewis Dunk
Glenn Murray
Dale Stephens

COME ON CITY!!

Murray was born and bought up in Cumbria - he's a Man Utd fan - can't see him wanting Liverpool to win the league.

The only stuff in the local rag down here was Gross saying he wants to help Klopp (no surprise - they are friends) the other basically saying how sh*t we've been at home since Christmas and they want a decent performance to make it up to the fans a bit.

They're professionals - they get paid a lot of money to play football and will want to win any game they play - what's wrong with that?

Murray was born and bought up in Cumbria - he's a Man Utd fan - can't see him wanting Liverpool to win the league.

The only stuff in the local rag down here was Gross saying he wants to help Klopp (no surprise - they are friends) the other basically saying how sh*t we've been at home since Christmas and they want a decent performance to make it up to the fans a bit.

They're professionals - they get paid a lot of money to play football and will want to win any game they play - what's wrong with that?

Because they shoud be doing there bit to stop the devils own club from not winning the league. If I played for Brighton I would be on a hatrick of own goals on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.