Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really sh*tting it when we went to Palace, thinking how hard the previous seasons game was against them. In the end we played them off the park and won handsomely.

Sure Brightzilona will park the bus, but I'm quietly confident we will win comfortably, if we score early in the first half. Otherwise, it will be another tense and nervy game (looks like I picked the wrong time to give up glue sniffing) ;)

good one, but it's not Brightzilona, it's Beaton ;)

Last edited:
midfielder Pascal Gross:
“I am a professional and I want to win every game. [Jurgen] Klopp deserves the title because Liverpool have played at the highest level. We will try everything to take a point against Manchester City.”

Thats the City team talk sorted then
Hopefully he enjoys his 2 seconds in the sun before his shower of shit southern **** of a team gets relegated next season.

We need an early goal. We get that and we can have a nice day in the sun.

yup, but we need at least a two goal lead from 50-60 minutes on. what worries me the most is having a one goal lead with not
much time left and being in the hands of a "bad" reffing decision.

But what if Wolves draw at Anfield?
Yeah, that’s great, but do you want City drawing with Brighton and at draw going on at Klanfield at the same time heading into injury time???

Given the number of goals opposition keepers have virtually thrown into the net for them in the last minutes of games, it’s cardiac time if ANYTHING other than a two goal positive City score line is going on as the games draw to an end...unless Liverpool are down by two!!!

Has anyone actually seen any comments from wolves players claiming they want to spoil to party? Or are media only giving air time to those against us?

Think it's because we are leading and favourites to win the PL now. We don't need any help from Wolves as it has been in our hands for 2 months.

Think it's because we are leading and favourites to win the PL now. We don't need any help from Wolves as it has been in our hands for 2 months.
Yeah but they’re still in with a shot; wolves can definitely stop their party by winning.
It is in our hands but it can be as easy or hard as other teams want to make it

bottom line.
it's time on sunday to take the whole league by the scruff of the neck and say fvc# off.
Do what we do best and dismantle this bunch for four or five goals.
for two halves, no quarter.

bottom line.
it's time on sunday to take the whole league by the scruff of the neck and say fvc# off.
Do what we do best and dismantle this bunch for four or five goals.
for two halves, no quarter.
Here here

“In accordance with managerial instructions, we will lube up, bend over and take it, take it, take it! Ohhhhhh yessssss, give me more you Manc bastards”.

[Unattributed quote from a Brighton player]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.