Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ta. Still not sure why Pep’s has to be adversarial and noone else does.
There are plenty of managers that are adversarial in press conferences, though.

Some mostly justified (Tuchel), some mostly not (Mourinho).

City just happens to be one of those clubs where the current trend is to find anything you can beat us with, especially if it elevates our current (and only, really) rivals Liverpool, hence Pep’s guarded stance in most every interaction with the media.

I’m not surprised mate, they’ve got one of this generation’s great managers/coaches and they resort to asking him stupid childish questions.
I used to look forward to the pressers but these ****s have sucked all of the life out of them.

Yea but that's the mentality of our media really,fucking dummies who couldn't get a job anywhere else ,but Pep has been here long enough now to sit there with a silly looking grin on his face,I would,all the time,but he taps his fingers,sighs,and frowns every Friday afternoon,makes uncomfortable viewing at times.

Just spoken to Thomas Cook to confirm my coach tickets for the cup final.. the lad who took my call was a rag who said “for the sake of humanity you have to win on Sunday”
I have rag acquintances with which I’ve had City/United debates that have nearly gone to handbags messaging me over the past few days saying (effectively): “Please, please, please, in the name of all that is good and holy in the world, make sure your lot win on Sunday!”

I just reply with “I’ll do my best.” ;-)

I used to like BHA - when I lived nearby on the south coast 1997 - 2000 - very supportive of youth football in Sussex. If you're a good young player in Sussex, BHA will look at you - more chance of making it down there. In Manchester, you can be exceptional and not get noticed because of the volume of young players up here. I digress - BHA a decent enough club - gobby players though. Let's teach 'em a lesson......

Trains from Brighton to Falmer on Sunday

13:47
13:58
14:05
14:17
14:30

Will get you there before kickoff.

If you're coming from Eastbourne, only one an hour on a Sunday.

This game will be a celebration of our football.
Pep, his staff and all the players, have been under tremendous pressure since January.
We have proven over the last two seasons, our quality, our drive, our togetherness, our ability to get games won under pressure.
Manchester City are the best team in all the land and all the world.
We are record breakers and record makers.
This team has not only won back to back league cups, but now have the chance to add a back to back league title.
We have an FA Cup final to look forward to.
Finally the pressure is off our players, they can now go out on the pitch and express themselves.
This game will not be a tight affair, but a celebration of how football should be played.
The goals will rain down on Brighton, and the joy of football will ease the tension out of ourselves.
We will win convincingly!
Believe blues, believe!

A clean sheet, and a minimum of 4 scored by the greatest team ever to grace English football!

COME ON CITY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.