Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday is more important because it’s the next game

If fit Kev plays

i agree,
and even better it would mean Foden probably would not. the scope of the game was beyond him in most aspects of the game at L C, as stated in another thread,
we need our most experienced side out there now to stay calm and surgically do the business.
i like sane, but i like him from the bench too, so i think no way he'll start.
so i like this.

----------------ederson------------
-------kompany--------laporte---
walker----------------------zinchenko
--------------gundogan-----------------
---b.silva---------kdb--------d.silva---
--------sterling---------aguero---------

if kdb doesn't go, i'd go with a modified 433
adding jesus, for added offense, he's better than mahrez, foden and delph at almost all aspects, especially scoring.
and with our possession in this one, defense from that position will not be at a premium.

Last edited:
i agree,
and even better it would mean Foden probably would not. the scope of the game was beyond him in most aspects of the game, as stated in another thread,
we need our most experienced side out there now to stay calm and surgically do the business.
i like sane, but i think no way he'll start.
so i like this.

----------------ederson------------
-------kompany--------laporte---
walker----------------------zinchenko
--------------gundogan-----------------
---b.silva---------kdb--------d.silva---
--------sterling---------aguero---------

if kdb doesn't go, i'd go with a modified 433
adding jesus, for added offense, he's better than mahrez, foden and delph at almost all aspects, especially scoring.
and with our possession in this one, defense from that position will not be at a premium.

Kev is the key to unlocking the packed defence

His eye for the pass is second to none, even David

Absofuckinglutely!!!!!

as long as we win, any way would be great, but....
in that QPR game Peter Drury did the anounc. on my feed and at the death when we were still down 2-1 he said(not exact quote but close)
"In their worst dreams City fans never imagined this, where will they go?, where will they hide?, How will they be able to go to work in the morning?"
I don't want to hear that again.

Last edited:
We ABSOLUTELY HAVE to win this game on Sunday, for the sake of football.
Can you imagine the total dipper media wankfest from the final whistle, through to the end of NEXT season as the vermin are called CHAMPIONS in EVERY game up until the last next season.
We CANNOT allow this to happen.

jesus-tapdancing-murphy, i never thought too much about the horror of losing on sunday, as i don't reckon we will,
but your right! there will be a whole fken year of being reminded of it, and how great their 12th man on the pitch Klopper is.
We can't have that.
only two days left before the game and i'm already fed up with the shit-storm of media crap designed to fertilize the seeds of doubt.
a year of them being called champs? just shoot me.

The positive vibe is this our time again 1-0 or 10-0 a win is a win and we can do it....Whatever a win is a win...... Come on City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.