Brighton (h) post-match thread

Worried about our attack. I honestly feel like we don't have any strikers/forwards that instill any fear in our opposition anymore. Our defence is carrying us.

xG had it 2.91 - 0.18, which is a better reflection of the game based on chances. Not that we weren't still pretty shit for most of the second half...
The penalty will account for 0.76 of that, but that sounds about right for me. 2-0 would have felt like a fairer reflection of the game and eased nerves.

I thought he was awful, not his fault as he's just not a left back. was exposed time and time again, all Brighton's best attacks came down that left flank.
I accept we have different views, but where was his awfulness? It is only when Jesus got on and immediately disappeared that Zinch started defending against 2-3 Brighton attackers. Gabriel lost a ball four times in 2 minutes and looked like moving through treacle. At one point KdB just threw his arms in disgust, I thought he is going to deck him. This Brighton manager is not a mug, he saw what was going on and started overloading us on both wings. Foden switch to the right was almost as bad. But hey, we won, onwards and upwards!

Just ignore those twats from the media, they hate us and everybody knows it, we will just continue to win, piss them off and watch them cry and whine like the bitches that they are.
Keys & Gray on bein both saying our goal shouldn’t have stood as Dias fouled their player before the ball broke to Kev.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.