Brighton (h) post-match thread

We don't know if he was even ill, so he's just coming back from 10 days off, whatever he was fecking useless tonight, gave the ball away nearly every time he got it, but why Pep played him wide left and moved Foden I've no clue.

If you analyse the game, in reality we should have won 3 or 4-0, we had enough good chances 16 shots, 6 on target, Bernardo unlucky to hit the bar, a couple of good saves, a couple straight at their keeper. We defended well again, and were the better team.

It should have been a much easier night, than them getting a succession of late corners/free kicks, anyone of which could have cost us 2 points had they been better.
You never mentioned "the penalty".

This might be controversial but with our Cbs right now i dont see a team scoring against us unless theres a lapse of concentration, like tonight i saw brighton start to play well and take the ball of us but didnt really think they would score. I watched Dias closely tonight, he is always there positioning wise it goes unnoticed but when brighton had cutbacks into our box who was there Dias to stop it, Brighton through on goal down zinchenkos side cross into the 6 yard box Dias there again to stop it hes everywhere and commands the defence brilliantly. John Stones the same. This defence we have will send us to the the title. Defence wins titles

For me it seems like we only have to score one goal then its game done with these 2 at the back

great post , also think our new defensive set up will give is a great chance in the Champs league , defensively solid and organised teams win the Champs league

We don't know if he was even ill, so he's just coming back from 10 days off, whatever he was fecking useless tonight, gave the ball away nearly every time he got it, but why Pep played him wide left and moved Foden I've no clue.

If you analyse the game, in reality we should have won 3 or 4-0, we had enough good chances 16 shots, 6 on target, Bernardo unlucky to hit the bar, a couple of good saves, a couple straight at their keeper. We defended well again, and were the better team.

It should have been a much easier night, than them getting a succession of late corners/free kicks, anyone of which could have cost us 2 points had they been better.

I know he splits opinion and a lot won’t agree but 4 years after his debut, I still remain unconvinced by Jesus.

Jesus definitely looked as if he was still suffering from covid after effects. He’s usually running everywhere but looked considerably off the pace

I know he splits opinion and a lot won’t agree but 4 years after his debut, I still remain unconvinced by Jesus.
I think we have some players who can look great once every 5 matches and look decent in two out of 5 whereas, the likes of Kun look great in 3 out of 5 games, very good in one and decent in the other.
Gab can look great and then look decidedly iffy for weeks after, the consistency is not there.
He came on today and was utter guff when we needed the ball held up, he just spunked it straight back to them.

great post , also think our new defensive set up will give is a great chance in the Champs league , defensively solid and organised teams win the Champs league

i hope your right ? but i think uefa and VAR team may just have something up there sleeve AGAIN

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.