Brighton (H) - Sat 21st Oct, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will be a tight game, possible draw as the Gulls play tight away and have gotten some great results already. Hopefully Erling has a blood thirsty game and bags a few.
Not so sure tight is the right word, they play attractive football but defensively they leak goals especially away from home eg Villa scoring 6 against them in their most recent PL away game.

We weren't on our best form before the break but, against that, they lost 6-1 away to Villa in their last away game, and away at City is regarded as one of the hardest fixtures, as our record shows.
They drew 2-2 against Liverpool at home but conceded 2 very bad give-away goals in that game, last time out.
They're capable of scoring but I'm confident that we'll win. Not guessing the score though.

Last edited:
Get as many of the treble winners in as possible, too big a game to risk the new guys who have only had moments against poor sides.

Ederson
Walker stones dias ake
Rodri
Foden bernardo
Alvarez haaland grealish

Stones being back is huge imo, i wonder if Pep maybe go back to last season with Stones stepping in to midfield to get us winning again?

It's certainly not a must win game, There's only 7 games played in the league and we are only two points off top spot.

In regards to getting back on track It's important seen as we've lost the last three in all competitions.

We'll win tomorrow no doubt about it.
We beat RBL and all losses were away and without Rodri and one was the league cup which I don't think Pep is prioritising anymore.

We are a top team and will win a lot ........again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.