Brighton (H) - Sat 21st Oct, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important we win, doesn't matter how we play.

Brighton H
Rags A
Bournemouth H
Chelsea A
Liverpool H
Spurs H
Villa A

Quite the run that.

Brighton's pressing is excellent, but play through it and you can carve them apart as Villa did. Would be getting our best ball playing defenders on the pitch.

Ederson
Akanji
Stones
Dias
Gvardiol
Rodri
Bernardo
Foden
Grealish
Alvarez
Haaland

City 3-1 Brighton

We are going to win this 3-o with a great performance, I know this because i won't be there
Me too I’ll be on a plane to Turkey, blame the wife she planned it, same as she’s booked a holiday for CL final date next year as well, although a cheap flight back from Tenerife maybe on the cards.

Me too I’ll be on a plane to Turkey, blame the wife she planned it, same as she’s booked a holiday for CL final date next year as well, although a cheap flight back from Tenerife maybe on the cards.
Same here but a little less exotic, we are going to Somerset for a week, I tried asking if we could go Sunday to Sunday, but she wasn't having it

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Gvardiol
Rodri
Nunes
Alvarez
Foden
Haaland
Grealish

Stones dropping into midfield when we have the ball. Walker because of their pace up front.j

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.