Brighton (H) - Sat 21st Oct, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson played late on Wednesday night I think that’s why he is not in , this guy is normally spot on as well

Ederson played late on Wednesday night I think that’s why he is not in , this guy is normally spot on as well

So did Alvarez

I can only assume Ederson maybe still fatigued from the travel, or maybe he arrived back a bit later than Alvarez

Come on blues let’s get back on track today. Never good coming back from pointless international duties so I expect a slow 1st half then we will get the job done in the 2nd half.

Not going to be easy & first goal crucial today

Looking forward to this one

We know Brighton are certainly no mugs, glad we've got Walker to go up against Mitoma, he would leave most of our other defenders for dust.

But as we've also seen from Brighton, their attacking play that makes them really good to watch is also the reason they take a battering now and again. Going toe to toe with City isn't wise but Brighton seem to stick to their guns and play how they play.

So as long as our players put in good performances, we should have too much for them

Glad Rodri is back too! Hopefully he's learned a lesson and won't be that daft again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.