Brighton (H) - Sat 21st Oct, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BHA should try and give us a game as per usual, which should suit us very well indeed…..

3-1 city boys, hopefully Haaland brace…

Simply a must win game today this. Anything less than 3 points and we're in trouble looking at that run of fixtures

Screenshot_20231021-095936_Brave.jpg

Hope the starting line up is something like this. Get back to width on both sides and the Jonny/Rodri axis controlling possession.

Don’t dislike it.

Dias not been at his usually standard last few games for me anyway.
In my opinion, you could make a case for Jack or Nunes, but that's a good team. No complaints from me. Dias is out of form, and Ederson probably needs a rest after that Uruguay game.

The rumoured team is very weird. No Dias or ederson

It is a bit off but I remember this time last year Pep kept experimenting with the line up (leading to us dropping points).

I’d feel a lot more comfortable to see Ederson, Dias and Grealish starting today tbh. Not sure Brighton is the team to be playing fast and loose against.

I disagree. The teams that tend to try and give us a game at the etihad tend to do well. Brentford last season. Even Fulham but then they bottled it when cancelo got sent off
Blimey! I hope you don’t mean Brentford “give us a game” in footballing terms. They’re a Danish Stoke City. Fulham can play a bit of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.