Brighton (H) - Sat 21st Oct, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A game we need to win and will be very hard! Brighton had more possession than us played better then us last season at our but we won! I'd except the same again

When did we last lose 3 in a row in the league?…
After a pretty brief, not very detailed check I came up with 2006/07 season under Stuart Pearce (?). Brighton are a certainly decent team, but I think we'll be well up for this and get back to business with a 2:0 victory (hopefully!?)

He's got 8 goals now in eight games if he carries on at same rate and add just one more hatrick that's 30 goals. But add in kdb and possibly paqueta in Jan cud be even more.
Appreciate that pal. But doesn’t answer the question. He hasn’t had a shot on target for 3 games, he hasn’t scored for 4/5 games? How long does he need to go before he’s dropped/rested?

Brighton play some decent football and I don't expect them to park the bus. Hopefully we have a full squad excluding Kdb to pick from and it's important we get the 3 points to get back on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.