Brighton (H) - Wed 20th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely think along with wolves away this is our most difficult fixture left. Brighton away from home are one of the toughest teams to beat in the league.

I can't see what anyone is flapping about! We play one game at a time, we are miles better than any of the teams we are due to play and we will win every game.

I find it amusing that whatever huffing and puffing Liverpool do, or whatever hyping the media attempt, there is nothing they can do to stop us winning the league.
Absolutely but the refs and VAR can stop us..

I mentioned the cracks after the Southampton game and said that Liverpool had gained momentum but the happy clappers denounced me .very quiet now though .
To keep calling fellow city fans “happy clappers” for daring to be positive and stick up for our team is a bit pathetic. I’d rather read their comments than the negative shit that loads put on here, slagging off anyone who is the chosen one at the time (Grealish atm) whilst having very little understanding about the game and crying like spoilt rags because we’re not 3-0 by half time. We’re actually pretty good you know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.