Brighton (H) - Wed 20th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These will give us a game tomorrow. If we're even slightly off we will struggle, and if things get nervy I can see it having a big impact on us. We need to play every game with the intensity we play against Liverpool/United/Chelsea. Get at them from the off, and do not relent until we are at least 2 goals ahead and only then can we start to prioritise controlling the game and seeing it out. Jesus. Foden and Bernardo are our 3 key men to play like that, they're the catalysts for our high intensity games, 2 of those minimum need to start every game until its over

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Laporte
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
Kdb
Jesus
Foden
Mahrez

Us fans need to be right on it too, we will be chasing the scousers by tomorrow, we need to be loud and encouraging from the kick off, if we are quietly pissing our pants it could seep through onto the pitch
I mentioned the cracks after the Southampton game and said that Liverpool had gained momentum but the happy clappers denounced me .very quiet now though .
I’m not. We’ll win comfortably and you are a doom monger.

I can't see what anyone is flapping about! We play one game at a time, we are miles better than any of the teams we are due to play and we will win every game.

I find it amusing that whatever huffing and puffing Liverpool do, or whatever hyping the media attempt, there is nothing they can do to stop us winning the league.

Must win, no excuses, finish our chances no matter what or hand Livarpool the title...

its a game of scoring early or Brighton will punish us imo.

Arteta, Conte failed to get a point vs them in last couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.