Brighton & Hove Albion (A) | Post Match Thread

No just a counter opinion. Its bollock to say "2 wrongs don't make a right", what all fans want is consistency in decision making.
Why has that rubbed you up so much, its a throw away remark and yes they should get the decisions right but in my opinion, whether you like it or not, I think they probably did get them both right. I thought Haaland deliberately and obviously pulled their player back, although they were both at it just before and I thought Berniev made a lot of the pull back on his shoulder, although again I've seen them given for less, Salah against City at Anfield springs mind. Let's move on please, its petty to argue about it now we are should agree to disagree. It really shouldn't be a problem.

Why has that rubbed you up so much, its a throw away remark and yes they should get the decisions right but in my opinion, whether you like it or not, I think they probably did get them both right. I thought Haaland deliberately and obviously pulled their player back, although they were both at it just before and I thought Berniev made a lot of the pull back on his shoulder, although again I've seen them given for less, Salah against City at Anfield springs mind. Let's move on please, its petty to argue about it now we are should agree to disagree. It really shouldn't be a problem.
I'll take Peps opinion over yours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.