Brighton & Hove Albion (A) | Post Match Thread

Honestly didn’t see much difference between the tug by Haaland and the tug on Bernardo in the first half. Oh silly me, one was on a City player and one was by a City player.

Shame we'll never see another premier league goal off a corner given that will no doubt be applied consistently.

Will transform the game like that three players approaching the ref rule that’s been so consistently employed…. Just against us.

Can we go back to talking about the CL ticket fiasco now?

Looked like a game the players had little interest in to me. Brighton very good but I’m sure had we needed points we’d have got them.

Enjoyed that game, was really looking forward to it with no pressure on it and it delivered. Brighton play some great football, and are well managed, fair play to them for getting European football for next season.

As long as no one picked up any injuries that's all I care about.

Beyond ridiculous to disallow that.

Only looking at Haaland and ignoring the defender.

See that 10 times a game by defenders and fuck all is given.
And that’s the frustrating part. It’s a foul in isolation, but when defenders do that 20 times a game to an attacker and it never gets picked up on, it’s total bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.