Brighton & Hove Albion (H) - Sat 22nd Oct, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may be right but no matter how many times you bring this same point up, he will be playing as a left back, similar to Zinchenkos role.

Tbh the way we play we don't need traditional LB to do the job that Pep asked in there. Anyone with necessary attributes can play there.

I watched Brighton a couple of times in the past weeks, they are an excellent team without firepower
they don't score enough and Danny Welbeck could not hit a barn door with a banjo, so you KNOW the drill they and he will score,

we just need a result and get the win that will blow the cobwebs of the last couple of games

Quite glad the Arsenal game was postponed, the players looked tired against Copenhagen last week and although the game against the Dippers didn’t go to plan, a week without a game is welcome right now. I suspect Pep will go for a strong team, but will want at least a draw at Dortmund next week, to guarantee winning the group, so I predict a 3–0 wound up in the hour, and lots of subs thereafter

Seems like it has been a long week and Saturday can't come quick enough for me. Brighton are a decent side, albeit they sometimes lack a cutting edge.

Ederson
Akanji Dias Ake Cancelo
Kdb Bernardo Rodri
Foden Haaland Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.