Brighton & Hove Albion (H) - Sat 22nd Oct, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't score for shit and like to pass it out from the back and build attacks through possession-based football. It will be a blood bath. I think we'll hit 6.
They haven't scored against us at The Etihad since 2018. I'm like you I expect us to completely dominate them and with Haaland up top we should score a few more than we normally do against them. I'll go for 5-0.

I'm looking forward to Saturday, I always want the next game to come along after a defeat so that it can be put to bed. Sunday will hang over me disproportionately until then. Gutted we ain't playing Arsenal this midweek given the respective positions the clubs are in at the moment whilst everyone else has a game.

I think Ederson, Akanji, Dias, Laporte, Cancelo, Rodri, Bernardo, KDB, Foden, Haaland and Grealish would be my lineup against Brighton.

We have them, Leicester (A), Fulham (H) and Bretnford (H). Maximum points more than achievable and rotate for the the Champions League games in between given we are through already... IMO.
Anything less than 12 points would be a really poor return

Ederson
Cancelo Dias Laporte Gomez
Rodri
Bernardo Foden
Mahrez Haaland Grealish

Should be a good game for City with lots of options for Pep
I don't think anyone can predict the lineup, but here is my lineup
Ederson
Cancelo Akanji Dias Ake
Gundo
Bernardo KDB
Foden Haaland Grealish

----

Gomez has not been convincing at all since he joined. I know its his first season and maybe just needs more time, but I have doubts if he is a City level player
We can play with Ake and Cancelo as full backs, and we might switch things in the 2nd Half if this doesn't work
I also feel that Alvarez would be perfect for this game
Gomez is a young player who has been here for five minutes. Dear me

Pep Guardiola on
@kylewalker2
's fitness: "I didn't speak with the doctors. Hopefully he can make the World Cup if he's selected. John [Stones] trains last two days, tomorrow on the list. Kalvin [Phillips] is incredible, doing well too..." [via
@_joebray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.