Brighton Tickets

It really is a disgraceful episode this!! I was speaking to a lad last night who's mate has 3, for sale let me refase that 2, for sale one was sold this morning for £500 each?? How do they get there hands on them. The site I used are selling them now at £950 each plus £80 service charge and £10 special delivery total one thousand and forty quid. The trouble is people will pay it to see us hopefully lift the trophy come Sunday
£80 service charge! What the fuck can that be for?? Disgraceful but you’re right, people will pay it

Getting a ticket looks very unlikely, but is anyone planning on travelling down to Brighton and watching the game in a pub and soak up some atmosphere? if so will be great to meet some of you.. New to the forum.

Need one (or two)for this, I'm on 18.5k points and missed out. I am going anyway whether title decider or not. I look forward to being inundated with offers ;-)
Fancy meeting, me and a friend travelling down without tickets

I just rang there hospitality number, got through after few mins waiting & they took my details (name, e-mail, phone number) & put me on the waiting list apparently. They Didn't ask if i wanted home or away.

I'm not holding my breathe but you've got to be in it to win it so we'll see....

If anyone has a a spare junior/concession ticket, please let me know. Train booked for me and my son, we have one adult ticket between us. Obviously he would go in on that, if we don’t get sorted, I’ll be waiting nervously outside...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.