Brighton Tickets

So my mate is looking for a ticket and saw a couple advertised on Stub Hub so he contacted them and he was told £600 each. He then received an email from them asking how much he was prepared to pay. They said they were in our end so again I will ask how have they got these tickets and why won't the club do anything about it. EDIT - currently two tickets available on livefootballtickets.com for £650 in our end!!

Any fellow blues with tickets not in our end may well have to sit on their hands if we start banging goals in as a pal of mine who works at the Amex text me earlier to say the stewards have been instructed to go for any away fans cheering and get 'em out. Oh well, when the final whistle goes....

Any fellow blues with tickets not in our end may well have to sit on their hands if we start banging goals in as a pal of mine who works at the Amex text me earlier to say the stewards have been instructed to go for any away fans cheering and get 'em out. Oh well, when the final whistle goes....

Experienced that at Burnley

I had better be quiet then hadn't I? Hoping that if the concourses are open I can get out of their end towards the end of the match and get back in our end although not sure if they will let that happen

I had better be quiet then hadn't I? Hoping that if the concourses are open I can get out of their end towards the end of the match and get back in our end although not sure if they will let that happen

Not sure you can physically do it either. I used to go to the Amex a fair bit soon after it opened on a mate's season ticket and used to sit near the away section. There used to be a gap between the East Stand and the away section and I don't think you could get round. May have changed as they did fill in a couple of the corners. You may be able to get round from the South or West stands.

Travelling without a ticket but with great hope - both for a ticket and the premier league win

were thinking of drinking in Lewes and getting train in?
anyone done this?
Lewes is great, so handy for the stadium. Loads of Brighton fans park there and get the train in ( 1 or 2 stops) some fantastic pubs also. I worked there for 6 months. If you are driving, park at the new Premier Inn,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.