Brighton Tickets

Where's this pub then? I live in Brighton and don't know the pub you describe.
I don't understand why those who live in Brighton get one in the home end. You must know mates who have purchase history etc.

Oh and if you get one, get 2, I will have the other as the ticket agency are now getting fed up with me ringing up. I have just spoken to the same guy for the 3rd time, a different story each time but still the same knock back.

At least he was polite !
I got offered one last night from a bloke who comes in a pub I go in now and again but just not the same in their end and he also supports the dippers. Jesus, I doubt it but imagine if the seagulls turned us over, never here the last of it.

I got offered one last night from a bloke who comes in a pub I go in now and again but just not the same in their end and he also supports the dippers. Jesus, I doubt it but imagine if the seagulls turned us over, never here the last of it.

I am travelling down without a ticket, if someone offered me one in their West or East stand I would take in in an instant. I know how to behave and managed the 1-6 at the Swamp.

Same as everyone, just 1 ticket required. Will have to meet at Brighton. Travelling regardless. Reliable buyer and 100% reliable.

I am travelling down without a ticket, if someone offered me one in their West or East stand I would take in in an instant. I know how to behave and managed the 1-6 at the Swamp.
So do I but a dipper fan in my earhole might make me think again lol. Anyway, if I don't get a ticket for us (very doubtful now) I will be in with Brighton as a lass I know has this evening offered me her hubby's ticket as he's tied by work now.

I’m after 2 as a surprise for my Dad’s 70th birthday. Can’t think of a better way to thank him for making me a Blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.